361 Degree Group| Date Posted: 21-Oct-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Identify opportunities, prospect and sell our range of products and corporate services to clients. (Most of our software solutions are highly subsidized by government grants. Hence closing sales is not difficult).
- New customer acquisition.
- Proactively manage and achieve monthly and quarterly sales target and KPI.
- Ability to showcase software solutions and evaluate customer’s business needs.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Candidate must be comfortable canvassing and cold-calling to source for leads and sales opportunity.
- 1-2 years of sales experience is preferred but passion is the most important factor.
- Confident, good communication and follow up skills.
- Patience and a good listener to understand the customer’s problem.
- Prior experience in F&B or Retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Comfortable using CRM for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
- Training will be provided.
361 Degree Group