Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
As a Sales Consultant, you will be working with enterprise clients and partners who service across advertising agencies and consulting.
- Create and execute key business development initiatives to build pipeline and meet expected sales targets
- Sales support throughout the sales cycle, negotiations, and deal closures
- Drive activities to increase the market share in the defined territory
- Engaging in the prospects' conversations about their business and technology needs to help them reach the Digital business transformation goals
- Provide strategic presales support for sales activities including needs analysis, review, product demonstrations, and presentations
- Evangelize the company's customer data platform (CDP) as a foundation for digital transformation
- Creating proposals, consulting, and providing recommendations to clients based on their data consolidation needs to meet their key marketing objectives
- With 2 - 5 years of sales or business development experience in online advertising or marketing technology
- Prior experience with digital marketing, ad networks, DSPs, or other programmatic advertising
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams
- Data-Driven Marketing background with interest in evolving marketing technology.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160