Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited
A Rewarding Career as a Prudential Financial Consultant Awaits You
We are looking for bright individuals who would like to join Prudential as a Financial Consultant. If you are highly motivated, hardworking, trustworthy and really approachable, you are the one we are looking for!
Here at Prudential, our Financial Consultants take a holistic approach in helping clients to manage their financial needs and goals.
• Financial Planner - Establish clients' financial goals - Determine current financial situation - Identify shortfalls - Customise solutions to suit needs - Take action to implement solutions - Review regularly clients' financial plans
• Trusted Advisor - Help clients prioritise needs and manage cash flow - Plan for their children's education and their retirement needs
• Financial Coach - Help clients avoid procrastination - Provide advice on insurance plans - Guide them in saving prudently
• Financial Solutions Provider - Help clients achieve their financial goals - Provide information for them to make informed decisions - Offer affordable financial solutions and options to choose from
• Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred. • Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products is an added advantage • Excellent customer focused mindset • Personable, sincere, strong integrity & determination • At least 21 years old. This is a regulatory requirement. • Required to attain CMFAS certifications M5, M9, M9A and HI. Prudential will provide the necessary training and guidance for you.
To apply, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Terry Tang) Millennial Group. A group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited