Sales Consultant - Citroen Sales
Cycle & Carriage Singapore | Date Posted: 23-Aug-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
People are our driving strength of the company's success, which is rooted in the expertise, passion and dedication of our people. This is motivated by the desire to deliver excellence in customer service and product innovation.
Citroen is synonymous with innovation, creativity and style. Backed by Cycle & Carriage Singapore, a trusted name and respected leader in the automotive industry, Citroen has consistently been setting new standards in automotive innovation for years.
As a Citroen Sales Consultant, you will report to the Sales Manager selling automotive innovation and a lifestyle that sets Citroen apart. You will be a dedicated brand ambassador for Citroen, driven to offer the highest standards of sales consultation and customer service to deliver maximum customer delight. You will actively pursue sales to meet (or exceed) individual sales targets and the Company's overall targets.
- Effectively using sales approaches to negotiate and persuade with tact to secure sales of new passenger cars, in-house finance and insurance.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting product appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to turn prospect into well satisfied customers.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and genuineness when handling customer's queries.
- Willing to "walk that extra mile" by making valuable contributions to improve the customers experience of customers within possible and legal means.
- Tertiary education with at least 2 years of sales experience with a valid Class 3 driving license.
- Experience in the airline, retail sales or service industry will be an added advantage.
- Good organisational ability and strong resilience in a dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated individual with a firm dedication towards team achievements.
- Graduates who desire to build a professional sales career are welcomed to apply.
About the Company
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
It is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. "We Drive First Class" means a constant dedication to achieving excellence in our craft. It is our philosophy, our way of thinking behind all we do.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- The most recent accolades achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinch the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
The emphasis on employee centricity has been on the forefront of the C&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application.)
Cycle & Carriage Singapore