Sales Consultant (B2B FinTech)
- Opportunity within a internationally renown marketing agency
- Play a vital role in building the business
- Excellent career development and learning opportunities
Our client is a one-stop marketing agency with over 10 offices across the globe. Their services include consultancy, platform & mobility, data & web analytics, campaign management. They have a team of experienced consultants that have worked with clients across verticals and are looking for talented and passionate people to join their team.
You will be responsible for :
- Acquiring and managing relationships with SMEs in your area of focus to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
- Developing strong internal relationships to optimise service delivery and ensure all practices are in line with internal guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly activity and targets.
- You have at least 1 year experience in B2B sales or account management, ideally within the corporate banking, financial services or FinTech services. Candidates with any other sales experience are welcomed to apply.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are willing to travel out of the office to meet prospects at least 90% of the time.
- Please note that this a 6-months renewable contract role.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd