- Responsible for administrative and operational, including Order Management and logistic matter
- Coordinate and follow up closely the sales cycle to ensure the delivery deadlines are met.
- Work with purchasing, suppliers and requestors on materials requirement and ensure delivery schedules are met.
- Work closely with forwarder for freight booking and ensure proper quality checks prior to handling over to 3rdparty logistics.
- Ensure inventory is properly maintain, adequately stored, kept at optimal level and accounted for in the designated areas.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration/Logistic and Supply Chain or Engineering
- Min 2 years of related experience in similar role
- Additional requirements include the ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers
We are located in Changi Business area (near Expo MRT) and operate a 5-days work week. Company transport is provided at designated pick-up points. Competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested Candidates, kindly forward your detailed resume in MS WORD to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following in your resume:
- Recent Photo
- Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
- Availability/ Notice of period required
- Last drawn/ Current and Expected Salaries
Datumstruct (S) Pte Ltd