Sales Business & Solutions Manager
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Able to prospect and develop new business opportunities with existing, potential new clients and vertical industries (business domain) products, solutions, and services; develop access strategy; identify and understand customers pain-points and to tailor solutions and services to their needs.
- Able to recognize new opportunities and increase sales in IT & Digital services, solutions, and products to potential new clients.
- Implement effective and consistent sales processes.
- Achieve and established sales goals related to building of pipelines, presentations made to key stakeholders and decision makers, pilot produced and full service and production agreements.
- Establish sales objectives through effective forecasting.
- Maintain client relationship post-sale and identify additional opportunity within account based on evolving needs of client over the long term.
- Prepare and craft out quotations/proposals with Technical Solution, Pre-Sales and Delivery teams for clients' needs and requirements.
- Work well with Operation/Delivery Teams and other relevant stakeholders for account management and smooth service delivery.
- Ensure proper handling/producing of sales documentation with strict adherence to company policies and processes.
- Understand industry and market needs to provide better solutions to meet customers' demand.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing, or any related discipline.
- With 2 years' work experience in Sales and Business Development, preferably with experience in ICT industry or B2B sales.
- Highly self-motivated, desire to acquire new knowledge, good initiative and with positive working attitude.
- Results oriented, a goal-getter and proven ability to deliver assigned sales objectives.
- Excellent get-thing-done attitude, interpersonal communication, good presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer oriented mindset
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160