Sales & Business Development Consultants (Hotel & Financial Services)
This is a Joint Recruitment Exercise for 2 roles (Hotel & Financial Services)
Position 1 : Sales & Business Development Consultants (Hotel & Resorts)
The incumbent is expected to possess a Diploma in Sales & Marketing with at least two (2) years relevant experience in a similar capacity. He/she should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, be energetic, proactive, self-driven and highly motivated in the driving of business to the hotel.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the incumbent shall be responsible:
- To work closely with Director of Sales & Marketing and Director of Revenue Management to establish clear, identifiable and achievable sales targets.
- To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in servicing the Corporate or Leisure segment and to meet the required market mix as budgeted.
- To solicit for rooms businesses by conducting daily field calls, networking activities, correspondence via facsimile and email.
- To establish and maintain records of local and overseas clients.
- To track closely review / cut-off dates especially to big groups.
- To arrange familiarization / site inspection trips to hotel by major clients.
- To identify key market segments and implementing strategies for each market segment for revenue growth.
- To conduct market research and competitor surveys and establishing corporate business.
- To establish and maintain records of major active accounts within the market areas.
- To maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel in major areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, fax, contact and written communication.
Position 2 : Sales & Business Development Consultants (Financial Services)
The incumbent is expected to possess a Diploma or Degree from a recognised institution. Prior sales experience in any industry is an advantage.
He/she should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, be energetic, proactive, self-driven and highly motivated. Possessing the skill set above, coupled with prior experience dealing with high net worth and mass affluent clients is an advantage.
For applicants previously active in campus, CCAs or leadership roles may apply.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the incumbent shall be responsible:
- To acquire the mass affluent and high net worth clientele base.
- To market financial products and services to the target segment.
- To manage clients risk planning, wealth accumulation/preservation and estate planning portfolio.
- To assist clients by working with other departments or service providers to achieve their financial objectives.
A basic allowance of $4,000 plus commissions and bonuses awaits selected candidates. Successful candidates pay packages range from $40,000 to $120,000 in their 1st 12 months.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified to a joint interview at:
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Singapore
392 Havelock Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Grand Copthorne Waterfront, Overlooking the historic Singapore River Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore is a premier upscale conference hotel where luxurious elegance and contemporary style go hand-in-hand. Our luxury hotel in Singapore lets you experience the best of what the city has to offer. It is ideally located within easy reach of the Central Business District and the waterfront precincts of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay with a lively dining and entertainment venues. Advisors' Clique, A name synonymous with dynamism, Advisors’ Clique has a team of dedicated financial consultants to provide clients with financial advisory services, risk and wealth management solutions.