- Join an international establishment that is rapidly expanding
- A company that believes employees are their greatest asset
- Excellent personal and work development opportunities
Our client is a part of an international outsourced sales and marketing solutions establishment. They are known for their face-to-face marketing systems and have consistently delivered results. Additionally, they have exclusive training modules that are responsible for their success.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing an event strategy and roadmap to execute events that boost business development and customer relationship building.
- Leading, planning and executing events of different scales in various formats.
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of staff, subcontractors and vendors and other logistical details to successfully execute all aspects of events.
- Tracking post event feedback to measure effectiveness against event goals.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in B2B sales / account management, Event Management or Marketing Communications within Professional Services industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales.
- Having experience with CRM/ Loyalty Marketing, Sales Training, would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Consumer and Public Sector would be a strong advantage.
- You have prior experience in working with multiple vendors.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd