- Join a leading financial firm in Singapore
- Strong opportunities to advance your career
- Attractive compensation as well as control over income objectives
Our client is Singapore's leading financial firm that partners with other professionals and institutions to provide clients with business and financial solutions. Led by a well-respected industry expert, the Company also works with law firms to provide clients with customised solutions from an entire suite of services. From large corporations to individuals and their families, the Company is well-equipped to provide any financial related advice.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- You ideally have experience in a Sales or similar role.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd