Sales and Training Admin
Human Capital Singapore| Date Posted: 7-Nov-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and tracking of all training courses organised in the company to ensure smooth running of training classes and maximum utilisation of training resources
- Maintain and upkeep the student / client database
- Manage training logistics
- Liaise with facilitators and students to ensure needs are met
- Register students for class and oversee training claims and grants procedure
- Attend to enquiries from students / walk-ins
- Interface with students / clients if necessary
- Able to manage multiple tight deadlines and stressful work situation.
- Able to multi-task effectively and work in a team on a broad variety of projects.
- Strong project management, time management skills.
- At least Diploma from a recognised institution.
- Written and spoken knowledge of both English & Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel and Database Management.
- Working experience in the field of education / training management will be advantageous
- Experience in SkillsConnect system is a bonus.
Human Capital Singapore