Sales and Marketing Manager (Beauty & Aesthetic) - Central / Up $5500
Position : Sales and Marketing, Manager
- Monday - Friday (900am - 600pm)
- Salary up to $5500 (Depending on experience)
- Industry : Beauty / Aesthetic
- Manage and execute overall marketing strategy that support marketing communications, creatives and digital marketing, product marketing, events, project management, public relations as well as brand awareness.
- Key analysis of the beauty services & aesthetics industry, market trends and consumer insights to understand consumer and market requirements.
- Plan and drive long-term business strategies for the brand to ensure optimal and steady growth.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved and new customers relationships are developed and established.
- Involve in annual budgeting plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Responsible to drive service culture to ensure a differentiated service excellence is maintained.
- Ensure the customer journey meets expectation, including delivering exceptional service to customer for the overall brand experience .
- Partner and collaborate with various internal stakeholders across functional teams in providing recommendations to address identified service gaps and enhance brand experience.
- Other special projects assigned
- Degree in Mass Communication / Marketing / Business / Sales or its equivalent
- Experience in luxury brand, service, hospitality, retail or airline industry is preferred.
- Able to handle complex, ambiguous and challenging situations and comfortable working with various stakeholders.
- Strong customer-service mindset and passionate about service and enjoy interacting with people.
- Able to work independently and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Wong Shu Min (Jasmine)
Reg no.: R1988725
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd.
EA License Number:06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd