Sales and Marketing Executive
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service (existing or new)
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a local polytechnic or degree (local or international).
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Effective knowledge with Microsoft programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, No working experience is required
- On-the-job training & guidance provided
- Related Diploma or Degree will be preferred.
Feng Sheng & Organisation