Sales And Marketing Associate
- Join a well-known firm in the industry
- Be part of an open and friendly work culture
- A company that believes employees are their greatest asset
Our client is a renowned agency that has grown extensively over the last few years. They have an exclusive training module that is responsible for their success and are looking for new talent to grow with them.
In this role, you will be developing and managing a portfolio of key accounts and responsible for creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction. You will monitor market trends, track effectiveness of various campaigns and alter campaigns to improve product visibility.
You will be responsible for :
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing an event strategy and roadmap to execute events that boost business development and customer relationship building.
- Leading, planning and executing events of different scales in various formats.
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of staff, subcontractors and vendors and other logistical details to successfully execute all aspects of events.
- Tracking post event feedback to measure effectiveness against event goals.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- You have at least 1 year experience in B2B sales / account management, Event Management or Marketing Communications.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales as well as experience in working with multiple vendors.
- Having experience with CRM/ Loyalty Marketing, Sales Training, would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd