Sales and Accounts Servicing Executives
Salary Range: $5000 - $7000 per month
EuropAce – Singapore No 1 Aircon and Home Appliances Brand
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales and Accounts Servicing Executives are responsible for servicing of our customers in the various retail channels, ranging from electrical chain stores, departmental stores, books stores, lighting outlets, sanitary and hardware outlets and neighbourhood electrical stores. Servicing their needs and maintaining a long term relationship with each account and maximising sales opportunities within them.
- Identifying Your Customers
- Analyse the market driving force and value chain and develop business plans for all current and opportunity business to grow your customers and build synergy.
- Set customers sales objectives and strategy
- Build Your Customers
- Focusing on growing and developing existing products, together with generating new products.
- Develop collaborative partnership to preferred partners status.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new products.
- Responsible for the execution and achievement of sales plans to meet the objectives and strategy.
- Understand how our customers think and operate and act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Train, Counsel and Motivate a Group of 15 to 25 Sales Promoters to reach their Targets
- Organise and Hold Weekly Meeting with Store Partners for Marketing Activities
- Frequent Visits to Retail outlets
- Customers Analysis
- Increase revenue and profit of each account through analysis of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Achieve sales and collection target
- Prepare reports on time such as ROI, market intelligence, etc.
Requirements of the role:
- 5 years professional retail experience in the consumer durables market or equivalent, managing sales partners or dealers for a retail brand.
- Previous experience in Account Management and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Experience of managing major accounts such Best Denki, Courts, Harvey Norman, Gain City, Mustafa, NTUC, Giants, Popular, etc.
- Strong sales management and relationship building skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Creative and passionate in delivering good sales results.
- Excellent sales presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to influence/manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable in working with numbers and statistical analysis with proficiency in MS Office especially Excel.
- Business education (at least Diploma or equivalent) with focus on Business or Sales & Marketing.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Possess Class 3 Driving License and car.
Strategic Marketing (S) Pte Ltd