Sales Administrator (Supply Chain)
- Permanent role
- Bedok Area
- Up to $2300 (basic)
Our client, a local electronics manufacturing company, is currently seeking a dedicated candidate to join their expanding team as a Sales Administrator.
- Supports Sales team in orders processing (purchase orders, sales contracts, delivery orders, invoicing, quality claims), chasing, acknowledgements, etc.
- Works closely with in-house production, operation and logistics personnel to process customers’ orders and inquiries.
- Actively engage suppliers and customers in forecast data collection, planning, updates and submissions.
- Plan, allocate and control ex-stocks and incoming inventories for part pieces that are already in the mass production phase.
- Liaise with forwarders and carriers for delivery bookings, confirmation and documentation of suppliers and customers’ orders.
- Update internal reports promptly and regularly.
- Minimum 'O' Levels / NITEC.
- Minimum 1-2 years related working experience.
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6.00pm
Interested job-seekers, please e-mail your resumes with contact details in MS word format to:
For any further enquiries please call Corinne Wong Sher Min (CEI Registration No: R1767774) at Tel: 6385 6696.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.