Sales Admin Support
Confidential| Date Posted: 5-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Working Location: Kaki Bukit
- Working Hours: 5 days (8am~530pm)
- Providing administrative and documentation support to the sales team
- Check and understand customer's orders – to ensure it can be fulfilled smoothly.
- To ensure orders are placed correctly and timely.
- Keep track the delivery status of orders regularly to avoid late penalty.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to customer’s inquiries.
- Follow up with factory about the delivery schedule, technical clarification and documentation
- Maintain filing and database system regularly
- Support day-to-day operations
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Singaporean or SPR only
- PC literate with proficiency in use of MS Office
- Positive working attitude - commit and highly responsible to duties assigned
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese as to handle Chinese speaking customers.
- Salary offer according to experience
Please attached updated resume in MS Word Format (.docx) and must include the following information:
- Personal Particular
- Working experience (period of employment & job duty)
- Reason of leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period