Sales Admin Coordinator
Mennekes Electric Singapore Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Reporting to the General Manager
- Communicate and provide administrative support to distributors and our country managers
- Liaise with German head office on product costing, order processing, international exhibitions, technical/logistic issues
- In charge of monthly payment of claims/expenses for South-East Asia rep offices.
- Assist General Manager on quotation management
- Maintaining & updating monthly customer’s excel performance dashboard and project list
- Export BCI portal sales lead to Excel spreadsheet
- Follow up and send reminders to customers on road map activities and projects update.
- Data entry and Filing (Excel and SAP)
- Respond to enquiries via email and phone from local and overseas partners.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Team player
- Candidate must possess at least an ‘A’ Level/College or Diploma holders
- Possess good verbal and written English
- Highly proficient in SAP, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Attention to details, meticulous and a flair for numbers
- Ability to synthesize data and make sound business / recommendations to management.
- Location: International Business Park, Near Jurong East MRT station
- Working Days: 5 day work: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Entry level candidates/Diploma holders may apply.
- One year contract – renewal if performance is satisfactory
- Preferably able to start work immediately
Interested Applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries. (Only Singaporeans)
Mennekes Electric Singapore Pte Ltd