Sales / Account Manager - Up to $7000- Sports Events
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 1-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and meeting the company's aggressive revenue growth targets.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Actively generate new leads, engage key accounts in creative content creation for campaigns and promotional activities to increase revenue and market growth.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and demonstrate leadership in pursuing and winning large deals.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends so as to provide accurate forecast on sales performance and enable the company to make informed decisions for appropriate resource planning and ensuring the right level of inventory to optimize revenue and product costing
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a Sales or Key Account Management role, preferably experiences working closely with retailer
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs.
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977