Sales Account Manager (Logistics/MNC/up to $5K) + AWS + Comm
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 28-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage portfolio of existing customers and potential customers via 'face to face' sales visits
- Act as customers' point of contact within the company, by liaising closely with relevant departments to ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
- Produce necessary information for management to evaluate performance vs. key performance indicators
- co-operation with other members of the sales team and throughout the sales force
- Ensure that all customer issues relating to customer service, service recovery and credit control are coordinated and managed though the relevant departments
- Regular meetings with Marketing and Sales management to evaluate personal sales strategy/plan, so as to ensure that the required revenue and shipment results can be achieved
- Work closely with the relevant support departments, e.g. Operations, to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues pertaining to customers.
- Develop a weekly customer visit cycle / Follow Global Call Planning Tool
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximize growth within the existing customer base
- Build client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Continually develop knowledge of company's products & services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers
- Ensure all customer agreements are cost sensitive, so as to ensure a suggested minimum pricing tariff is set and adhered to.
- Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in customer database
- Analyze and monitor customer data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends, so as to decide on relevant follow up actions
- Min Degree in Business or equivalent with Minimum 3 years of proven track record of sales experience
Interested Applicants Please kindly send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889