Sales Account Manager
- Opportunity to drive sales cross APAC region
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Be part of our diverse and inclusive work culture
Our client is a one-stop solution for online transactions. By providing a scalable transactional and analytical database, thousands of companies around the world have adopted this technology to help them scale their businesses.
In this role we are looking for a sharp, creative, and hardworking professional with an unwavering desire to be the best. You will be leading, mentoring, and scaling a high performing team of full-cycle sales executives focussed on closing deals covering Enterprises within Asia Pacific region. You will be dealing with application owners, software engineering leaders, product managers, entrepreneurs, and line of business owners, as they make our clientele. As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting your team with building and progressing a solid pipeline across functions like - Finance, Marketing, Product, Legal.
- Executing complex deals, leading strategic prospects and customer meetings.
- Closing “lighthouse” accounts by working with our solutions architecture team.
- Developing a sales process and playbook with a lean sales organization.
- Hiring and training new employees while coaching and developing your existing team.
- Establishing distribution partnerships to accelerate product adoption in the APAC market.
- Fostering a strong culture of collaboration and customer empathy in your team.
- Building the foundation of the sales team to scale product commercialization.
- Collaborating with other customer facing teams to ensure that your group is meeting the needs of customers, proactively addressing issues as they arise, and managing customer escalations when things sometimes go wrong.
- You possess an engineering background, either by academic training or work experience, and have at least 5 years' experience in enterprise sales at an established open source technology firm / with mature cloud offerings (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science would be strongly preferred.
- You love talking to all types of customers about scaling their businesses, helping them solve their scaling issues, driving innovation across many different types of use cases centered around how our customers scale their databases.
- You are customer focused, metrics driven sales professional who embraces a consultative sales philosophy.
- You are a deal closer with a solid track record of winning large deals and you are willing to get your hands dirty to build our sales operations and playbook from the scratch.
- You are enthusiastic about working in a fast paced startup environments and rolling up sleeves to solve challenging problems when needed.
- You have a minimum of 2 years management experience and have worked as part of an overlay team within a go-to-market organization or similar.
- Experience leading virtual teams spanning geographical and cultural boundaries would be a strong plus.
- You always find ways to streamline and simplify the way things are done.
- You are someone who is highly inclusive and values, celebrates diversity within teams.
- You are willing to travel to customer sites.
- You have experience scaling from 1 to many and have been pioneer in the region in the past.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd