Sales Account Manager
The Account Manager will be responsible for the assigned industry segments and key customer accounts. The role will focus on understanding the customers’ requirements, and collaborate with internal team members and external partners to devise strategy and solution proposals to meet customers’ requirements. This role will also require the candidate to grow the pipeline and sales in the assigned industry segments and customer accounts, maximizing the potential and ensuring coverage to drive sales results and customers’ satisfaction. The candidate has to be both commercially and technically capable to follow through effective bid proposals and conducting of technical knowledge exchange presentations (when deem necessary). This role requires the candidate to work closely with Solution team if the scope is very extensive in order to come out for cost-effective turnkey solution. The candidate is expected to work out costing and quotations independently for product sales, Facility Management business.
- Mainly focus on sales strategy planning and business development to meet or exceed given Annual Sales target.
- Support technical queries from external (e.g. end users, consultants, and partners)
- Work closely with Solution team in articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users in the form of presentation or bid proposal and clarifications.
- Work with Solution team in solution design and produce guide specifications support to consultants, integrators, and customers.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs including conducting of cost and solution analysis to ensure competitiveness of bid response.
- Develop opportunities from assigned industries and customer segments
- Act as single point of contact to the assigned customers account and manage the customers’ requirements and feedbacks to ensure satisfactory level
- Coordinate with solution team and project team to deliver project in timely, satisfactorily and quality manner and ensuring project delivery is delivered in compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements
- Resolve issues in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and project objectives.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities from the leads received, and to help future growth through value-added engineering.
- Develop and maintain close relationship with customers.
- Bi-weekly update of Sales CRM, sales gap and forecast report.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience in Data Centre / Engineering & Building Services Industry
- Self-driven with initiative
- Proven and strong interpersonal skills to communicate well with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Proven record of meeting sales quota
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, and Project
- Read architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of building services such as electrical, fire, and mechanical system.
- Understanding of enterprise infrastructure control systems and network communications technology – Internet, Intranet, VPN, TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc. will be a plus.
- Driving license and have own vehicle.
Seed System Pte Ltd