My client is a leading software provider that specialises in Document Management System.
They are looking for resourceful, people-focused, and motivated individuals with a keen business sense to fuel our sales team.
Position: Sales & Account Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute account plans to build and strengthen relationships with clients, and achieve strategic sales objectives
• Preparation of client presentation materials and conduct solution demonstrations
• Responds to tenders, coordinates the formulation of price quotations and solution proposals, submission of sales contracts for orders and maintenance of customer records
• Performs follow-up actions to close sales, and monitor payment fulfillment activities
• Applies a consultative sales approach to propose the most appropriate solutions to address the needs of clients
• Works well with account teams and other internal stakeholders to meet client needs and achieve service excellence
• Create and maintain substantive sales opportunity pipeline to achieve sales targets
• Undertakes any additional initiatives, projects, or work as assigned by the line and senior management
• BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
• At least 3 years of software sales experience
• Experience with Government tender processes will be an added advantage
• Proven track record in sales planning, execution, and results
• Familiar with client relationship management and sales tools
• Team player with the ability to lead and excel
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• Exhibits good listening skills and is able to establish rapport with customers and team members alike easily
Please kindly email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd