Sales - Account Management
We help people and communities enjoy a more certain financial future, and we’ve been doing this for 15 years through our unique approach to global equity investing.
We are a values-led business, believing how we do things is as important as what we do.
Owing to the consistent growth in business, we seek a Sales Management Executive to join our team. Selected talent will embark to Management training program and have opportunity pursue managerial role in 2 year.
- Unconstrained compensation framework
- Full access to locally based portfolio management team
- Evolve your strategic sales career with hands-on support from C-suite leadership team
- We support world class sales & marketing platform: consistent warm lead generation, sales collateral produced by in-house experts, fully integrated CRM, transparent sales reporting systems & reports
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Use your network to diversify the current clients base
- Leverage existing clients relationships
- Maintain and service existing clients
- Work collaboratively across the entire Talaria team to help maximise commercial outcomes for the business.
- Show a consistently high level of energy and productivity
Skills and abilities:
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders, work streams and demands at the same time.
- Tertiary qualifications with excellent academic credentials. Candidate will likely have degree and/or professional qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Team first – Team last mindset. Brings transparency and honesty consistently to all colleague, client & counterparty relationships.
- Be service and customer focused
- Be able to field customer enquiries and provide technical information and offer product solutions either face to face or by phone
- Have an ability to apply digital market to improve productivities
Our offer to you:
As a family organisation we recognise the importance of family and other commitments, offering flexibility to achieve your work life balance. You can enjoy working as a part of a small team within a large organisation offering training, development opportunities and even a day off for your birthday.
We place a high emphasis on safety, customer service and a positive working culture, and it is essential that you can work within our Company Values:
- Take Responsibility
- Everyone Contributes
- Grow Together