Sales Account Lead
Roles & Responsibilities
About the Role
The Sales function is responsible for providing the lead on customer service, sales delivery, growth and development and marketing Pattonair to the Aerospace and Defence markets.
Receive and process sales enquiries producing sales quotations and orders and maintaining and developing relationships with customers to ensure the highest level of service is consistently provided at all times.
- Quote against the allocated accounts, negotiating with the customer base to ensure budgeted order intake requirements are achieved at the best possible margin.
- Promptly process sales orders, loading customer demand onto system to ensure orders are processed to achieve customer service requirements.
- Develop long term relationships with the allocated accounts, providing excellent customer service to ensure future opportunities are fostered and developed.
- Source product from approved supply base in line with customer quality requirements to ensure selection of correct suppliers and adherence to customer quality plans.
- Work collaboratively with Account and Business Development Managers to ensure new or existing customer opportunities are highlighted and the necessary action takes place.
- Participation in improvement activities at department / company level to enhance business performance.
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policies and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the job.
- Minimum GCE O Level or above
- Some experience working in a sales environment
- Some experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Some experience of price and terms negotiation
- Some experience of customer account development and growth
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Numerical proficiency
- Good MS Office skills
- Aerospace fastener and hardware knowledge
- Negotiation skills in a sales environment
- Knowledge and understanding of KPI based monitoring system