Sale and Marketing Executive / Up to 3300 / 5 days / West
The client has been in the manufacturing business since the 1950s, specialising in providing baked nuts that are enjoyed by many families. Training and guidance will be provided to successful applicants to ease them into the company family. Successful applicants can seek a rewarding career in a trusted company that continues to produce delicious snacks for many generations of families.
- Identify right customers for our range of products, propose right price with appropriate quantity to drive top line growth and bottom-line profitability.
- Network and manage relations with both new and existing clients.
- Fully understand the company and its services to recommend and advise based on clients' requirements.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to further expand the company's reach and network, be it clientele or partnership
- To build and develop Food Service Sales Channel through sales call, proposals, presentations, and follow-up.
- Sell to direct accounts, multi-unit key accounts and wholesalers.
- Build and maintain existing accounts through personal visits and follow-up on a systematic basis.
- Closely in touch with customer and coordinate with them on any new and function event on ad hoc basis.
- A Diploma/Degree in Sale & Marketing or equivalent
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Able to liaise with English and Mandarin speaking clients.
- Able to travel to meet potential clients.
- Opened for Singaporeans only.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!