MIN 4-5 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE IN Private / HDB construction projects
GOOD INTERPERSONAL SKILL, & MULTI-TASKING
CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS MIN QUALIFICATION WITH ENVIROMENTAL/HEALTH/ SAFETY OR EQUIVALENT
• Liaise closely with site team on workplace safety, health and environmental issues to maintain high level of safety and housekeeping at the site
• Enforces all safety requirements and in house safety rules and regulations.
• Prepare, organize and implement safe work procedures and measures in accordance with MOM Regulations.
• Monitor, update and improve company’s Bizsafe, safety management system or safety manual.
• Conduct daily inspection of project work and activities.
• Conduct investigations of WSH infringements and industrial accidents and recommend remedial actions.
• Liaise with MOM, NEA, PUB and other relevant authorities on all WSH issues.
• Manage and lead a team of safety workers.
• Conduct safety training related to the activity based on Safe Work Procedure / Risk Assessment.
• Ensure Risk Assessment for all work activities are conducted and propose recommendation and also, review them when necessary.
• Develop documentation for the Project Risk Assessment, Safety Work Procedures etc
Permanent Personnel Services Pte Ltd