Safety Officer (Workplace Safety & Health Officer) & Fire Safety Manager
WISE SAFETY & HEALTH PTE LTD| Date Posted: 15-Oct-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of Workplace Safety & Health and Environmental Management Systems and Fire Safety at work sites.
- Conduct regular WSH and Fire safety inspections, ensure follow-up actions to ensure safety compliance.
- Work closely with site operations staff and Project Managers on all Workplace Safety and Health issues.
- Competent to prepare accident reporting and investigations as well as tool box meeting.
- Coordinate and conduct safety briefing / training for workers.
- To ensure risk assessment and safe working procedure are properly executed on site, revise and enforce when needed.
- Able to carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms.
- Conduct job hazard analysis to determine safe working practices and engineering controls
- To inform when and where training/certification is required to meet the required standards.
- Other duties stipulated under the Fire Safety (Fire Safety Managers) Regulation
- 2 years of relevant experience as a WSH officer.
- Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer with MOM AND Qualified Fire Safety Manager (FSM)
- Other certification such as Environmental Control Officer (ECO), Confined Space Accessor, Managing Work at Height (MWAH) etc. will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills and team player
- Able to work independantly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4500 - $5900 /month
WISE SAFETY & HEALTH PTE LTD