Safety Officer (LTA Project experience / WSHO/ 5D)
- Renowned Engineering Company
- 5 day work week
- AWS + VB
- MOM Registered WSHO
- Few headcounts required
- Ensure compliance of operations with Workplace Safety and Health regulations and statutory requirements
- Monitor and maintain appropriate safety measurements in accordance with the Workplace Health and Safety Act
- Enforces all safety requirements and in-house safety rules and regulations
- Conducts regular site checks and takes appropriate corrective actions
- Compiles all relevant reports and records and carry out daily safety inspection
- Registration with MOM as a WSHO
- At least three years of post registration experience; and
- At least three years of practical experience relevant to the scope of works of the contract, i.e. LTA work experience.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
Work experiences in point forms
Reason (s) for leaving
Current and expected salary
Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd