Safety Officer [Job Code 2102411A]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- To advise the Occupier, Project Manager or any other person in charge of the Site on the measures to be taken in the interests of EHS & Security of the persons employed therein.
- With the approval of such Occupier, Project Manager or person implements such measures.
- To inspect the Site personally to determine whether there is any machinery, plant, equipment, appliance or any description of work activity used in the site which is of such a nature that is liable to cause risk of bodily injury or ill health to any person working or employed in the Site.
- Report the findings of his inspection to the Occupier, Project Manager or person in charge of the Site.
- Liaise with the Workplace Safety and Health Officers or safety supervisors of subcontractors working on the site to ensure that uniformly high standard of EHS & Security is achieved in all working activities on site.
- To assist the supervisor in investigating into any incident which takes place within the site arising from the use of such machinery, plant, equipment, appliance or manual labour and check the Supervisor’s report thereon and the action taken to remove the cause or causes of such incident.
- Investigate every accident and dangerous occurrence which took place within the Site and any industrial disease contracted in the site.
- Organise training courses, competitions, contest and other activities which will develop and maintain the interest of the persons employed on site so as to establish safe and healthy working conditions therein.
- Act as Secretary to the Workplace Safety and Health Committee established at the site and assist the Chairman in directing the functions of the WSH Committee.
- In the absence of the Chairman, preside at all meetings of the WSH Committee.
- To assist the management to organise and promote EHS & Security Activities and Campaigns to raise EHS & Security awareness.
- Review and update ACME ASSOCIATES PTE LTD EHS & Security Policy and other related duties by the relevant authorities.
- To review EHS & Security management system and recommendations for improvement of safety and health.
- Ensure that all statutory regulations, company’s safety regulations and code of practice are implemented and complied with by all staff.
- Conducts regular inspection and audits on the EHS & Security provisions.
- Assist the project manager to investigate all accident and incident and record all findings to prevent recurrence.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering, Environmental / Health / Safety or equivalent
- Possess at least 3 years of working experience in building construction.
- Familiar with WSHA and its subsidiary legislation.
- Able to provide precise advise to Project team in all EHS aspects.
- Applicants must possess WSH Level C certification and registered with Ministry of Manpower.
- Must be able to perform work during weekends and public holiday.
- Able to compile relevant EHS reports and work under fast pace environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)