Safety Manager (Start-Up Chemical Plant)
- Work on the construction of the new plant with the project team from HQ.
- Liaise with both contractors and Consultants (PE) to ensure all legal documents submitted comply with the relevant authorities’ requirements.
- Good Knowledge of safe operation management in chemical plants and create standards and action guidelines.
- Able to interpret and maintain the standard of Singapore Legal requirement, Singapore Standards Code of Conduct and other necessary requirements, so as to ensure the company compliance.
- Manage all EHS incident and non-conformance investigations for construction work. Track corrective and preventative actions till completion.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the oil or petrochemical industry.
- Must have strong knowledge of Singapore regulation and requirements related to EHS
- Possess of MOM registered WSHO, FSM and HS certification
- Must have confined space safety for assessor
- Experience of factory construction will be preferred.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16815
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD