Safety Manager/Senior Manager
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Overall in-charge of the contracted Safety team
- Advise and ensure the on-site team to discharge their statutory duties under the WSH Act. Assist team in the identification of workplace safety and health and environmental risk and in recommending and implementation of the necessary control measures
- Disseminating and implementing updates to the on-site team on the WSH Act, environment and legal requirement
- Responsible for risk assessment and impact analysis, recommend safety measures, safe work procedures and assist in incident or accident investigations
- Reviewing and identifying safety competency training for site staff on sage work practices and procedures
- Conduct Workplace Safety Inspection and Tool Box meetings
- To liaise with the relevant authorities pertaining to safety and health matters (e.g. Ministry of Manpower etc)
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Minimum Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent
- Possess at least 10 years of working experience in Workplace Safety and Health
- Familiar with WSHA and its subsidiary legislation
- Applicants with WSH Level C and registered WSHO with Ministry of Manpower is preferred
- Operational experience in a construction type industry will be an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)