Safety Manager (Chemical/ Jurong Island)
- Work on the construction of the new plant with the project team who are based in Japan.
- Liaise with both company’s contractors and Consultants (Professional Engineer) to ensure all legal documents submitted comply with the relevant authorities’ requirements.
- Good Knowledge of safe operation management in chemical plants and create standards and action guidelines.
- Able to interpret and maintain the standard of Singapore Legal requirement, Singapore Standards Code of Conduct and other necessary requirements, so as to ensure the company compliance.
- Manage all EHS incident and nonconformance investigations for construction work. Track corrective and preventative actions till completion.
- Must have strong knowledge of Singapore regulation and requirements related to EHS
- Experience of factory construction will be preferred.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the oil or petrochemical industry.
- Good command of English in speaking and writing. Candidate with Japanese Language JLPT will be advantage.
- Possess of MOM registered WSHO, FSM and HS certification
- Must have confined space safety for assessor.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16803.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD