Safety Coordinator (Shift/Occupational Health Safety)
- Implement the applicable Singapore WSH, company regulations and compliance matters related to Occupational Safety
- Provide the lead in training of the Site Emergency Response Team (ERT) in emergency drills and lead ERT during an incident
- Identify and assess Risk Assessment and measures for improvement
- Train the contractors and employees on ESH related matters e.g. Work Permits, Site Induction, Occupational Health and Emergency Response
- Ensure compliance to work permits (e.g. confined space, hot work, work at height etc.)
- GCE ‘O’ levels qualifications or above and possess Advance Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health.
- Hands on experience in fire-fighting, training and incident response will be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the chemical/petrochemical industry
- Hands on experience in dealing with contractor safety as well as firefighting and hazmat response is necessary.
- Willing to work in Jurong Island and perform 12 hours rotating shift
- Good communication, proficient in Microsoft Office and training skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16380
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD