DJ Engineering & Construction| Date Posted: 26-Jun-2019
Contract, Project Basis
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Monitor safety and health aspect of all projects and workers safe work practices.
- Carry out safety orientations and to conduct daily tool box meeting.
- Conduct daily site inspection on work activities to ensure implementation of safe work procedures.
- Investigate accidents / incidents / dangerous occurrences and recommend preventive measures.
- Carry out risk assessment for all projects and maintain high level of safety and housekeeping at site.
- Plan, execute / implement safety policy and safety procedures in compliance with local safety regulations.
- Ensure compliance of operations with Workplace Safety and Health Act and all its subsidiary and statutory legal legislations.
- Identify any unsafe condition or unsafe work practice and recommend / implement reasonably practicable measures and propose corrective actions
- Inspection of project materials delivered by supplier to ensure conformity and arrange for testing if required
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Engineering / Construction, BCSS, Advanced Certificate in WSH (Level B), Work-At-Height Course for Supervisor Certificate and Risk Management Certificate.
- Possess a valid registration with Singapore certified Safety Qualification
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience in Engineering and Construction Industry.
- Knowledgeable in the interpretation of technical drawings/specifications.
- Adept with construction site safety inspections and regulations.
- Must be well versed with Singapore safety regulations
- A good team player who is hands-on and meticulous in his / her work.
- Able to start work immediately or within a short notice.
DJ Engineering & Construction