We have an immediate requireemnt for a Safety Coordinator (Projects) to be assigned to
our client, a well established International Technology Company delivering
high-tech solutions to address the requirements of their clients globally.
* Responsible for implementation and monitoring of Workplace Safety & Health and Environmental Management Systems at work sites.
* Liaise closely with HSE Officer and Project Lead on workplace safety, health and environmental issues to maintain a high level of safety at the sites.
* Conduct Risk Assessment at workplace and recommend measures to eliminate and mitigate potential risk, maintain high level of safety and housekeeping at site.
* Ensure compliance to statutory regulations, code of practice, client’s requirement and the Company’s safety rules and regulations.
* Conduct safety training programs and inspections to ensure staff and subcontractors abide policies and standards.
* Plan, Administer and implement safety policy and safety procedures in compliance with local safety regulations.
* Implement and maintain proper procedures of WSHE management, administrative and recording system
* Conduct team/ individual WSH inspections and produce relevant reports and ensure follow-up actions to ensure safety compliance.
* Organize / conduct WSHE briefing/ training to all employees.
* To liaise and co-ordinate with stakeholders, authorities, agencies and consultants employed by Developer/Client.
* Ensure legal compliance to all statutory safety and Environmental regulations and timely submission of mandatory documents.
* Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by HSE Officer or Project Lead.
* Minimum 4 years of HSE experience in Industrial project. (ONLY)
* Attended and completed WSQ WSH Level B course.
* Excellent team player, good interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
* Candidate who possesses Confined Space Safety & Working at height Assessor Certificate will have an added advantage.
* Must be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
* Excellent customer orientation, willingness to deal with people, be flexible and be able to meet customer demands.
* Professional accredited knowledge of construction EHS safe working practices.
* Successful track records on supporting and advising complex medium size projects.
* The candidate will be on SAITECH's payroll and will be assigned to work for our client.
* This is a contract position of initially 6-months and renewable for further periods of 6-months each time.
* Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
* Interested candidates: please email your detailed resume in MS-Word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
* Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by our client before we offer them employment with us, on our company, SAITECH's payroll.
Job posted by
Bhanu Rajan MoM Lic 06C4808
Saitech International Pte Ltd