· Assist WSH Manager to ensure work site compliance with Workplace Safety & Health Environmental.
· Assist WSH Manager in incident investigation and recommend corrective action to prevent recurrence.
· Conduct workplace safety inspection, safety training and tool-box meetings.
· Responsible for risk assessment and assist in incident or accident investigations.
· Maintain required Safety and Health documents or files.
· Identify unsafe act and conditions created or practiced by employee and ensure proper documentation are recorded.
· Ensure all lifting gears, appliances, electrical equipment are inspected and records are up to date
· Prepare monthly safety report
· Responsibility for all the site matters including safety and other matters
· Implement rules and regulations for in house worker’s dormitory
· Any other duties assigned.
Permanent Personnel Services Pte Ltd