Safety Co-Ordinator [Job Code: 2102410A}
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- To supervise EHS & Security and promote EHS & Security conduct.
- To conduct daily inspection and rectify any unsafe acts and conditions.
- To train and monitor workers safe work practices.
- To maintain and monitor EHS & Security records and checklist.
- To conduct toolbox meetings.
- To assist Workplace Safety and Health Officer to investigate all accident and incident and record all findings to prevent reoccurrence.
- To act as assistant secretary of the site WSH committee.
- To ensure that the provisions of the Workplace Safety and Health Act and Workplace Safety and Health (Construction) Regulations are complied with.
- To ensure full compliance with permit-to-work and oversee day to day work in construction site.
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience in building construction.
- Familiar with WSHA and its subsidiary legislation.
- Applicants must possess WSH Level B certification.
- Must be able to perform shift work and work on weekends and public holiday.
- Able to compile simple reports and work under fast pace environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)