Safety and Security Officer
Hotel G Singapore | Date Posted: 21-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to perform general duties to protect life and property including prevention and deterrence of crimes within the premises.
- Provide security and fire safety awareness among guests and associates.
- Ensure that all security and fire safety duties are performed and maintained in accordance with the company and legislated regulations.
- Present a Professional Image and deal with incidents in a confident manner.
- Possess initiative and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Possess valid Police Licensing & Regulatory Department Certification (PLRD SID)
- Able to perform 3-rotating duties on a 5-day work week
- Min Secondary level education
- First aid certified is advantageous
Hotel G Singapore