Safe Distancing Ambassadors For Ministries, Statutory Boards & Others (islandwide)
• To help shape/ change public’s behaviour and awareness of the importance of adhering to safe distancing measures
• Remind public/ consumers to maintain safe distancing in public places, e.g. keeping 1m spacing when in a queue and when dining in the restaurant
• Issue advisory on safe distancing to business operators as well as general public
• Explain the measures to be taken to the different customer segments
• Check how much business have already implemented
• For those who have not implemented them, to go through with operators on each item in the advisory
• Guide operators to implement safe distancing measures
• Help to maintain safe distancing in high traffic places, for e.g. parks, shopping malls, super/wet markets etc.
• Any other precautionary measures related to COVID-19 that requires public awareness and compliant.
• Contract type: Contract (subject to extension depending on current covid situation)
• No. of candidates required: 30 - 50 pax (Depending on client’s request)
• Working hours: shift work am/pm session (tbc)
• Working days: 5-6 days (Depending on manpower schedule) (Including weekends)
• Salary: $12/hour
• Date of commencement: Immediate
• Working location: Island wide
• Open qualification
• Good people skills, able to interact with people of all ages and put people at ease
• Strong communication skills, able to explain safe distancing measures in English and/or Mandarin/Malay/Tamil and conversant in one or more dialect.
• Training will be provided
• Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit our website at www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd