Safe Distancing Ambassador (West)
Our Client is a leading national distribution centre as well as a logistics service provider in FMCG and retails businesses.
- Permanent & full-time position
- WSH / SMO certification
- Singaporeans only
- Assist WSH Officer to fulfill responsibilities related to Workplace, Safety and Health.
- Address/Identify WSH non-compliance and unsafe work practices.
- Implement/Promote Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) policy and procedures.
- Alert team members of emergency situations and potential escalation of incidents and accidents.
- Conduct safety inductions and orientations.
- Follow Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan (EPRP) when responding to emergency situations.
- Follow investigation protocols to collect data and report findings.
- Respond promptly to incidents and accidents.
- Act as a liaison officer between management and external safety agencies, such as fire and insurance personnel, Government inspector, etc.
- Keep records of inspections and checks conducted and corrective actions taken.
- Min 1 year relevant working experiences in logisics or warehouse industry
- MUST have Workplace, Safety and Health and Safety Management Officer ceritification
- Proficient in speaking and writing English
- Prefer to be physically fit and able to work in staggering shift schedule
- Able to travel to work at the West side of Singapore
- Able to travel to the West side of Singapore for work
- Competitive Salary package & attractive employee benefits
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email your complete resume in Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please indicate the following information in your job application:
- Current and Expected salaries
- Reason for leaving each employment
- Notice period
- A recent photo
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd