RPA System Engineer (RPA Development, UiPath/Automation Anywhere)
On behalf of our Client who is in Chemical and Materials Manufacturing Engineering industry, we are sourcing for a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) System Engineer.
The RPA System Engineer will lead and develop RPA bots to meet process owner requirements and to maintain and sustain bots function ability. He/She will also be leading RPA developers.
- To develop RPA coding
- To discuss with process owner on the requirements and perform UAT
- Responsible for all implementation of projects.
- Responsible for bots maintenance as well after hand over to users.
- Degree in Computing or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in RPA bots development
- Experience in troubleshooting bots problem
- Experience in bots maintaining
- Strong RPA skills ( AA / Ui Path and etc)
- Visual basics skills
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Supervisory skills to lead the team
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
- Perm position
- Singaporeans preferred
- This job is ONLY open to NON-WorkPass holders
- Working location at Pioneer Crescent, Company transport provided
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD