RPA Developer (1+ Year Contract)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Join a firm delivering digital solutions to wide range of renowned clientele
- Excellent learning opportunity working on critical projects
- Be part of a great work environment
Our client is an established company delivering digital solutions that help businesses automate, engage and transform.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing, developing and implementing Robotic Process Automations.
- Analysing and optimising the processes to attain maximum efficiency.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Participating in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities.
- You have at least 1 year professional experience in programming, SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- You have prior experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism).
- You also have experience with process analysis, design, and implementation, business and technical requirements, problem-solving and systems testing, including UAT and bug fixes.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required.
- Certification on RPA tools would be an added advantage.
- You have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple portfolios.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd