Routing Planner & Analyst
Country Foods Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Oct-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Routing Analyst is responsible for analyzing and reporting on efficiency and effectiveness of the domestic transportation network and assessing the financial/service impact of changes in routing, mode, equipment, volume, and product mix.
- Utilizing specified Transportation Management System (TMS) Software, Route trucks by matching customer orders to appropriate loads assigned to trucks.
- Build cost effective routes while maintaining customer needs.
- Identify and develop business rules to improve and streamline departmental processes. Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and standardized tools to ensure adherence to operational and departmental processes.
- Prepare, maintain, review, and distribute metrics and reports to detect market and global organization transportation trends and monitor and manage process adherence. Recognize and communicate opportunities for cost reduction, performance improvements, and process enhancements.
- Leverage technology and maintain automated systems to achieve department objectives.
- Collaborate with team members, internal customers, and external partners to actively lead and support cross-functional initiatives to drive improved overall business performance.
- Analyze cost and performance data
- Coordinates and communicates operational requests for shipments, status, and other ad hoc requests for execution with external and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or a related fields
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Must be detailed-oriented and possess the ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment to effectively meet deadlines
- Must possess ability to balance several different tasks at the same time
- Working knowledge of MS Windows applications and MS Office software
From 13:00 to 22:00 – Monday to Friday
From 11:00 to 14:00 - Saturday
Country Foods Pte Ltd