Room Attendant (Refresher)
- The Room Attendant must ensure the overall cleanliness of service apartment and the Public Area of respective guest floor.
- To check and report maintenance deficiency to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeping Office.
- Room attendants must show concern for the environment by practicing the environment friendly daily.
- Cleans and supplies all assigned areas by following the cleanliness standards set by the Property.
- To clean and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas, deliver and replenish all rest rooms amenities.
- To perform all duties and demonstrate behavior as listed in the role of Service Associate which includes the Oakwood’s Gold Standard Practices and the Departmental Core Practices.
- Candidate must possess at least "N" Level in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Independent, Stability, Ability to work under pressure.
Newfort Hospitality Management