Robotics Process Automation Specialist
You will be responsible for overseeing activities relating to robotic process automation and cognitive automation implementation across all network of operating companies. This role will be critical in helping to establish short and long-term technology capabilities and implementation roadmap for Robotic Process Automation and digital workforce deployment across all functions and departments.
- Key role in implementing Robotic process automation and cognitive automation solutions leveraging Cloud, Digital, Integration, and Data solutions available within the organization.
- Provide the vision and direction for strategic projects & initiatives within the robotic process automation and digital workforce domain. Work closely with various stakeholders to execute against the roadmap.
- Regarded as the technical expert in RPA and will be responsible for overseeing the development of the RPA toolkits and methodology for process automation and establishing a digital workforce.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT senior management and staff on all phases of RPA projects and digital workforce deployment.
- Leads multidisciplinary projects or initiatives across various business functions including finance, operations, IT, distribution & compliance with notable risk and complexity.
- Acts as expert technical resource to develop & mentor staff in all phases of the RPA development and implementation methodology
- Hands-on technical expert to design and develop proof-of-concepts, prototype to accelerate adoption of RPA technologies
- University degree in relevant discilpines with more than 10 years of experience in RPA
- Self-starter and independent
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd