- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Be a part of a dynamic and innovative team
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a well-established company in IT infrastructure industry. They have made their impact through building innovative solutions that has improve business processes and is looking to expand their team.
As a Robotics Engineer, you will be responsible for your projects/clients as well as work in a scrum team to deliver results for clients.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing and developing robotics solutions.
- Gathering and evaluating feedback and continuously improve by exploring alternatives and new technologies/solutions.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Conducting timely testing and reviewing of solutions to optimise performance
- You possess a Degree from a top-tier institute in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of C++, C and Python.
- Expertise in IOT, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
Snaphunt Pte Ltd