Our client is an established biotech firm that is making a significant impact on the environmental sustainability. They are looking for talented individuals that are passionate about this cause, to join them on a fulfilling career trajectory.
You will be responsible for :
- Discussing with cross-functional teams to understand requirements, design and develop systems and control software solutions within defined timelines
- Gathering feedback to take into consideration for continuous improvement
- Conducting testing and ensuring system integration is smooth and functional
- Staying updated with new technologies and engage in knowledge sharing with the team
- Troubleshooting all related issues and resolve them in a timely manner
You possess at least a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. You have 3 years of software development experience for robotics, in a Linux environment. You have demonstrated experience with Python and C/C++. You are a strong team player with strong communication skills, are determined and motivated to achieve what you have set out to do. You have a strong analytical, critical-thinking and innovative mindset.
- Opportunity to contribute to high impact projects
- Work and learn alongside industry experts
- Strong collaborative work environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd