Summary of Role
The specialist is the interface between the customer and LionsBot International for all technical and servicing issues arising from the deployment of our robots in the field. He/She will support onsite sales trials and demonstrations and be responsible for the training of end-users in the use of the robots.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Providing technical support for onsite sales trials and demonstrations
- Commissioning of robots on site with the creation of maps, establishment of cleaning zones as well as the functional calibrating and testing of the robots
- Training of and certifying customers/end-users in use of robots
- Providing technical services and troubleshooting support to all enquiries/faults encountered by the customers
- Collaborating with the Engineering and Production teams in troubleshooting and resolving of issues for robots on site as well as those that are returned to the factory
- Retaining subject matter expertise with the latest cleaning robot technology and advancement for enhancement of customer satisfaction.
Skills, Qualifications, Education Requirements and Etc.
- Recognized diploma in electrical, electronic or mechanical fields of study
- 1-2 years of relevant technical/engineering and customer service experience
- Prior experience in technical sales and/or technical sales (after sales) support role will be an advantage
- Resourceful and creative problem-solver
- Able to work independently
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing role
- Eager to learn, with a customer-centric approach
- Candidate must be comfortable with responding to customer requests after office hours and during the weekend
LionsBot International Pte Ltd