Roaming IT Support Engineers (Onsite/Remote)
- Provide onsite support to end users on installation and configuration of operating systems, hardware and software.
- Diagnose and resolve a wide range of desktop applications and networking issues immediately to ensure minimal downtime.
- Setup and support of IT equipment and peripherals.
- Perform regular maintenance of equipment to meet clients’ requirements and standards.
- Documentation of Customers’ IT systems, infrastructure, FAQs and project information.
- Provide IT workshops to end-users on a periodic basis.
- To assist in other IT related projects or activities (such as installation, upgrade, maintenance and troubleshooting).
- Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- Preferably with 2 years of relevant working experience. Proficient with hands-on experience on Windows, Microsoft Office (including Office 365), Anti-virus software and Email systems.
- Possess ITIL Foundation V3 certification. MCP/MCSA, CCNA and/or CompTIA+ certifications will be beneficial.
- Able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Able to perform tasks timely.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Be on 24x7 phone standby and provide after office hours support as when required (with allowance, OT or off-in-lieu will be granted).
- Able to travel island wide.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through excellent yet friendly service disposition ... we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Career progression
- Subsidized trainings and certifications
- Annual increment based on performance
- Performance rewards
- Mobile phone allowance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd